In the twenty-first century one of the most common chronic diseases in children is an bronchial asthma . There are many reasons for this, but the most serious and influential among them is the intensive use of harmful chemicals in industrial activities. Allergic reaction manifests itself in the form of different symptoms however bronchial asthma occurs most frequently and is the hardest.
Why do children have asthma since birth?
Main asthma symptoms in newborns appear sharply and unexpectedly. The causes of this pathology are:
- Hereditary factor. Quite often, children get this disease by inheritance. The highest risk of asthma is in a child whose parents both suffer from bronchial asthma;
- Harmful effects of the environment. Recently, the environment has become increasingly polluted due to the rapid growth in the number of factories, factories, cars, etc. Harmful substances enter the child’s lungs and cause bronchial asthma;
- The increased content of chemicals in products, sometimes several times higher than normal. Sometimes even ordinary A diet that consists of simple products purchased in a store can cause an allergic reaction in the form of bronchial asthma. It is necessary to carefully read the composition before buying something for yourself and your child;
- Bad habits. A pregnant woman is simply obliged to lead healthy lifestyle during pregnancy and lactation. This applies to smoking, drinking alcohol, and especially drugs. Particularly dangerous for the baby is cigarette smoke. It is the strongest allergen for any child, and can often cause bronchial asthma;
- Use of a popular antipyretic drug – paracetamol. Scientists have shown that a child who used at least once in an entire year paracetamol, becomes ten times more vulnerable to the appearance of bronchial asthma.
Correct treatment of bronchial asthma in children carried out comprehensively. Specific drugs and procedures prescribed by the attending physician, you can not act independently in any case. This can make the situation worse and sometimes even cause serious complications.
Since it is impossible to completely cure asthma, it is necessary to periodically take preventive actions and prevent the manifestation of attacks until they become very rare, or do not stop at all.