Treatment of asthma with folk remedies
Bronchial asthma is a complex chronic disease of the human respiratory system. It is manifested by attacks of suffocation, shortness of breath, congestion of sputum in the bronchi. Manifestations of the disease significantly impair the quality of life of a person suffering from this disease, affect the functioning of many organs and systems.
The non-traditional asthma control methods suggested in this article are not an alternative to conservative treatment. They complement the effect of prescription drugs and can be used after consultation with a specialist.
Treatment of asthma by the method of Dr. Batmanghelidzha
According to the Iranian physician F. Batmanghelidzha, dehydration of the human body and the development of bronchial asthma are two processes directly related to each other. This discovery the doctor made quite by accident, while in custody. He cured the strongest pain in his stomach from his cellmate, suggesting that he drink a few glasses of clean water. Interested in the effect, F. Batmanghelidzh summed up the theoretical base, writing a large number of scientific papers on the medicinal properties of water.
He argues that the true need for an organism in water is manifested not only by dryness in the throat and a feeling of thirst. Local dehydration of the patient's body parts leads to the appearance of various pathologies, including bronchial asthma.
The essence of this process is as follows:
- Dehydrated microvessels of bronchial mucosa provoke histamine release by mast cells.
- Deficiency of water in the microvessels of the bronchial mucosa provokes overflow with their blood, the inflammatory process begins.
- Without the symbiosis of water and surfactant, the alveoli are not fully lined with moisture, which leads to a decrease in their tension forces. Alveoli in this state can not completely push the exhaust air out.
- For the incoming air there is little room, the body of asthmatics does not get enough oxygen, there is an attack of suffocation.
- Excess of histamine, produced in bronchi in large quantities, leads to bronchospasm - narrowing of the lumen of the bronchi and a strong contraction of their muscular walls. Appear cough, shortness of breath, choking.
The cure of asthma by the method of Dr. F. Batmanghelidge is not just a quenching of thirst for water. To drink it it is necessary under the certain scheme: to drink on 2 glasses of a liquid for half an hour before meal and 1 glass of pure water after 2,5 hours after it. Additionally, water is also taken to quench thirst. It is undesirable during the treatment to drink alcohol and drinks containing caffeine, since they all contribute to dehydration.
Another important point is that to normalize the balance of microelements in the body, one should use ordinary salt, placing several of its crystals under the tongue after drinking this method. It is better if it is sea salt, although the usual cook is also suitable. Medications prescribed by a doctor are taken in the same dosage. In addition, the dosage of vitamin-mineral complexes also increases, as with the increase in the volume of urine the amount of micro-and macro-nutrients that are needed together with it increases.
The recipe from the book "The healing mystery of water behind the seven locks"
Asthma and allergies are caused by a crisis caused by an excess of acid metabolites and allergens. External manifestations mask deep problems that have arisen in the body due to lack of water. The drugs included in the treatment regimen for these diseases, over time, cease to be effective, and their dosage has to be adjusted upwards.
Following the method of F. Batmanghelidz, you can see that salted water cleanses the lungs of mucus and phlegm, stops the dry cough, increases the air-exchange capacity of the lungs.
The author of the book suggests using the method of swinging a metabolic pendulum in the treatment of bronchial asthma:
- Take salted water with the intake of ultra-fresh water in a ratio of 3: 1, that is, 3 days you consume salted water and 1 day fresh. An alternation of 6: 2 is possible. It would seem that taking slightly salted water is the opposite of taking an ultra-fresh one and combining them in one treatment is absurd. However, this is not so, practice has shown that these are the two sides of one common method of treatment, which is to enhance hydration and cleanse the body of allergens.
- Water should not be boiled - dead water, aggravating the disease;
- Living water is obtained by freezing it, and thawing, use melt water as an ultra-fresh;
- Salted water is prepared as follows: 1/2 tsp. the salts are dissolved in 10 glasses of water.
At attacks of an asthma. To ease asthma attacks, put a pinch of salt on the tongue, before drinking one, two glasses of water. Salt is a strong natural antihistamine, it relieves narrowing, bronchial microspasm. The use of salt is one of the most effective ways to relieve asthmatic attacks and treat asthma, provided many months of treatment. It is effective in the same way as an inhaler, but does not have a toxic effect. Salt helps in the process of clearing the lungs of clots of mucus and sputum, especially with asthma, emphysema and cystic fibrosis.
Allergy. In turn, with allergies, the intake of ultra-fresh water over time should be 3 times higher than the intake of slightly saline water.
Warning! The proportions of salt and water must match the needs of the body, be balanced. Excess salt should be washed out with sufficient water. With pathologies of the heart and kidneys, you need to start with minimal doses of salt, and it is best to drink only ultra-fresh water in the first 1-2 months. To not exacerbate the latent thirst, it is not necessary to drink coffee, tea, alcoholic drinks, coca-cola.
Respiratory gymnastics Strelnikova with asthma
This gymnastics was created several decades ago by the Russian singer A.N. Strelnikova, who lost her voice and tried to return it as a result of the performance of her breathing exercises. Several decades of work have been crowned with success, and A.N. Strelnikova received a patent for the invention of a unique method of treatment of respiratory system pathologies.
This gymnastics is universal, it perfectly helps not only with problems with breathing, but also contributes to the improvement of the urogenital system of both men and women. The invention of Strelnikova in some cases may become an alternative to traditional surgical and therapeutic treatment
Basic principles of gymnastics:
- The main method of breathing during the exercise is "breathing in the back, spreading the lungs and saturating them with oxygen. Due to this, the respiratory organs are cleared of allergens, dust, foreign particles.
- The exhalations are carried out by the nose, by strong movements with effort. Exhalation occurs spontaneously.
- Simultaneously with breathing exercises the patient performs physical exercises.
- Gymnastics on Strelnikova provides for a transition to abdominal breathing with the help of a diaphragm. This contributes to a better filling of blood with oxygen, the spreading of the lungs to the air that has come in full.
Thanks to the regular performance of these exercises, the immunity and tone of the respiratory system strengthens, blood flow improves, breathing is facilitated, bronchospasm is released, breathing becomes free.
Video about gymnastics Strelnikova:
Asthma treatment according to folk prescription
Significantly improve the condition of a patient with asthma will help an ancient recipe. It is necessary to mix the following ingredients:
- Aloe juice with pulp,
- Juice of ripe potatoes,
- Black radish juice,
Each component is taken in 200 ml (a glass), the mixture is put in a dark place for 3 days, periodically mixed or shaken. The recommended dose is 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day. Although the drug is characterized by an unpleasant taste, its high efficacy reduces acute symptoms of the disease for 1.5-2 years. When honey is allergic to beekeeping products, honey is replaced with sugar.
Oregano from asthma attacks
This medicinal plant is widely used in folk medicine for the treatment of a large number of diseases. In the treatment of bronchial asthma, the expectorant and diaphoretic effect of the extract of oregano is valued.
To ease the patient's condition, the following prescription is used:
- Pour 2 tsp. chopped herbs 200 ml of boiling water.
- Insist for half an hour.
- Take an infusion of a third cup for half an hour before meals 3 times a day.
Using this recipe, we must not forget about contraindications - the drug is not used in pregnancy, and for men, its use is limited to 7 days during the year.
Oats from asthma
- Pollytrovuyu bank of grains of oats to sort, peel off the husks and how to rinse. In a saucepan, boil 2 liters of milk and 0, 5 liters of water. Then pour oats into it, close the lid and boil it on low heat for about 2 hours. It should be about 2 liters of broth. In 150 ml of decoction add a teaspoon of honey and as much melted butter and drink in hot form on an empty stomach. Treatment of long-term take oats should be at least one year. Can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Two glasses of peeled and washed oats are poured with boiling water (2 liters) and boiled over low heat for about an hour, stirring constantly. Then add fresh goat milk (0, 5 liters) and cook for another half an hour. Ready-made broth is taken in hot or warm form, adding a spoonful of honey. They drink half a glass for half an hour before eating.
- 1 kg of ground oats grains are poured in water (2 liters), boiled for 10-15 minutes. After cooling, strain and add 100 g of fresh aloe vera juice and 100 g cognac. Take two or three st. spoons after eating morning and evening.
- Oats are ground in a coffee grinder along with the husk. 1 tbsp. Spoon the crushed oats pour a glass of boiling water and insist 2 hours. Drink half a glass 2-3 times a day. Effective in severe attacks of asthmatic cough.
- Pour half a cup of oatmeal into the thermos and pour 1 liter of boiling water. The mixture is drunk after eating, pre-strain and adding 1 tbsp. spoon of fresh onion juice.
- 1 kg of grains of oats with a peel pour 2 liters of water and simmer for 2.5 hours. Then strain, add crushed leaves of aloe (100 g) and the same amount of honey. The root of licorice is chopped, pour a glass of boiling water and press for 1 hour. Every day, half an hour before breakfast, use 1 tbsp. a spoonful of oatmeal, squeezed it with a decoction of licorice.
Ginger from asthma
- Alcoholic tincture of ginger. Fresh ginger root grate and pour alcohol or vodka at the rate of 300 grams of crushed roots, 500 ml of alcohol. The container with the mixture is removed to a warm place for 10 days. Then the tincture is filtered, the mash is squeezed. Drink with bronchial asthma 2 times a day for 1 tsp. Wash with warm milk or boiled water. The course of treatment with ginger tincture lasts 1 month. Then make a break for 2 weeks.
- Decoction of ginger roots. Dried root of ginger (4-5 cm) rubbed on a grater and poured cold water. The water bath is heated until the mixture begins to boil. Then close the lid and cook for 20 minutes. The dishes with the finished mixture are tightly closed and left until it completely cools. Use in a heated form, half a glass before eating. Infusion can be taken by simply adding to the tea.
- Ginger juice with asthma. From the fresh root of the ginger squeeze the juice. For 30 grams of ginger juice add a pinch of salt and drink with strong attacks. To ease the symptoms, it is recommended to mix a tablespoon of juice with honey and take before bed. The mixture is washed down with warm water or herbal tea.
- Ginger essential oil for inhalations. Grate a small piece of ginger root, pour olive or peach butter, close and warm in a water bath for 3-4 hours or in a microwave 10 minutes. Oil cool, drain and put in a dark place. For inhalations, you need to carefully wash 1-2 medium potatoes, cut with peel, pour water and cook. Once the potatoes become soft, add a few drops of ginger oil and inhale the vapors. The duration of inhalation is no more than 15 minutes. At the same time it is recommended to drink a hot herbal decoction. The procedure is done at night, before going to bed. After inhalation, it is not recommended to go out into the cold air.
Other folk remedies for asthma
- Treatment of asthma with garlic oil. Garlic oil is a very good soft and bactericidal folk remedy in the treatment of bronchial asthma. To make garlic oil, rub 5 large cloves of garlic, add the salt to taste and mix with 100 grams of butter. That's all. You can eat such butter by simply spreading it on bread, or adding it in mashed potatoes.
- Decoction of ledum. For the treatment of bronchial asthma and bronchitis as an expectorant with an antiallergic effect, use a decoction of the herb of Ledum. In a glass of boiling water, put one tablespoon of ground shredded herb tea. Boil for 10 minutes. Drink one tablespoon 5-6 times a day.
- Decoction of roots elecampane. Take 3 liters of whey, add 100 grams of crushed roots of elecampane and honey, mix everything and put in the oven. When the whey boils, lower the temperature in the oven and leave it for four hours. Take one tablespoon for half an hour before meals 3 times a day. The course of treatment continues until the medication is over.
- Hydrogen peroxide. Every morning, take 30 drops of hydrogen per half hour before meals, diluted in a half-glass of water.
Salt lamp and halotherapy for asthma
The positive effect of saline inhalations in bronchial asthma is undeniable. The only thing that does not contribute to their wide application is moist air, getting into the bronchi and provoking their spasm and spitting. These disadvantages are deprived of such methods as halotherapy and the use of salt lamps.
Treatment in natural salt caves is not available to all asthmatics. To facilitate their condition, artificial conditions are created, identical to those created by nature. These are halochambers, which are rooms in which specially prepared salt particles are sprayed using a halogenator. The air is ionized, which makes it possible to improve the condition of patients with asthma.
Results of treatment in the halochamber:
- Improves drainage of bronchi and sputum discharge;
- The intensity of inflammation decreases;
- The microflora of the respiratory system recovers due to the bactericidal effect;
- The immune system of the patient's body is restored;
- A large number of patients undergo coughing, runny nose, shortness of breath, sleep is normalized.
Halotherapy can be taken not only with asthma, but also used for the prevention of respiratory pathologies to workers in harmful industries, children and adults with allergic manifestations, people living in regions that are disadvantaged in ecology.
The same effect, only to a lesser extent, has salt lamps created on the basis of the Himalayan salt of the age of more than 250 million years. The red lamp emits negative ions during operation, which allows cleaning air in the room, preventing the appearance of asthma, reducing the concentration of mold fungi and microorganisms.
How to choose a salt lamp?
For optimum performance it is important to select a quality salt lamp. To do this, you must follow a few simple rules:
- For a room up to 15 m2 large enough lamps up to 3 kg in weight. The large area of ??the room requires the purchase of a lamp weighing up to 5 kg. Very large rooms for high-quality air processing may require the purchase of several copies. You can place one salt lamp near the chair or bed in which the patient is.
- It is necessary to choose a crystal without cracks, chips and other damages. Microcracks of natural origin are allowed, which is most often found in untreated crystals.
- The components of the salt lamp must be stable, strong and of high quality, without defects, distortions. It is desirable that the lamp is mounted on a wide stand.
- It is advisable to purchase a lamp that meets the aesthetic requirements, after qualitative grinding, although this, in principle, is secondary.
It is undesirable to place the lamp in a damp room, wipe it with dust with a wet cloth. After drying the lamp completely retains its valuable properties.
To prevent the occurrence of this disease or the development of complications, primary and secondary prevention is used. At risk are smokers with experience, patients with the manifestation of allergies or atopic dermatitis, those who have a family predisposition to this disease, people with harmful working conditions.
Primary prevention for people at risk:
- Reduction of contact with allergens;
- Strict adherence to hygiene measures for the maintenance of residential and office space;
- Change of place of residence in regions that are more favorable for ecology;
- Healthy eating;
- Refusal from bad habits (smoking, alcohol);
- Harmonization of dosage of medications with the attending physician.
Secondary prophylaxis for alleviating the condition of patients with bronchial asthma, preventing attacks of suffocation and progressing of the disease:
- Thorough cleaning of the dwelling from objects that can concentrate dust: carpets, old soft furniture and mattresses, soft toys, heavy curtains, old books, houseplants, replacement of bed linens and towels with completely new ones;
- Strict hygienic requirements for cleaning residential and office premises: the refusal of household chemicals, the use of cleaning only children's soap and microfiber napkins and towels.
- Replacement of old double-glazed windows with new, hermetic ones.
- Acquisition of an air conditioner with an ionizer to prevent the penetration of pollen of flowering plants into the room;
- Combating the littering of the room, the development of mold fungi;
- Refusal to keep pets, aquarium fish;
- Exclusion from the menu of food with flavor additives, preservatives, allergens;
- To give up smoking;
- Control over the air in the room by collecting samples.
These measures of prevention of exacerbations will be even more effective with careful follow-up of the doctor's recommendations, the use of respiratory gymnastics, regular sanatorium treatment on the profile of the disease.